Sunday, April 10, 2011

social gathering..:)

lol.... hello u guys.. sorry for neglect my blog..heeee
kinda busy with all assignment.. hehehehe

owh ya, about social gathering, it was awesome because of the free food..:P lol.. just kidding...
The social gathering going so well and all of us have fun alot..:)
Other than that, i have found many interesting company too.. maybe the company are not that famous or fun but the representative of several really did their homework..:)

The company that attract my attention are from Bina Puri by Mr.Isam, TNB by Mr. Almushar,Zarina from Ducth Lady and many more..:)
I hope this kind of activity will be one of the requirement in BEL 312. It is because this activity do increased the confident level of the students and made us prepared for the outside world when we are working later. ok u guys.. I have to complete my last assignment for bel..gtg..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment