Sunday, April 17, 2011

morning..:P

ai ya all... huuuaaaaahhh~ i had my long sleep today..:) last nite, we went out from uitm to study at mcD..hhhahhaaha hmmm but b4 that.... there are some things that i did..:) one of it is i went to met my best friend Surya..:) she working at Starbucks and i have not meet her because she just came back from kl..:) other than that, we went to jesselton point to meet up..:) and i met cocoe and her friends..:) we did not stay too long there because we bought tickets to watch a movie title scre4m at suria..:) hahhahaathe funny part when the killer comes out to stab people, my love scared and made me shocked..haha and i scream..LOL he is a coward..:P how can he protect me next time?? :( heeee its ok..:P he is cute..:P the GSC pop corn is very sweet nowadays..:( huuuuu not good to consume it regularly. After we done with the movie then we went to study till morning and we went to Tanjung Lipat to chill ourselves. Than lastly, we have our breakfast at Gaya street..:) hehhehe and went back to uitm and sleep..:P ahhahahahaha what a long day that i have not done in a while... I miss the old days with all my seniors..:) hehehhee but I am happy with my my life now...:) because I have him..:) hehhhee ok ya all... GTG... i will update my blog next time..:) bye..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment