Thursday, April 14, 2011

-__-

ai ya all... I am very sleepy.. huuu just came back from library.. thank you to aziz to accompany me just now...:) hehehehhee the ETR presentation is 50%.50%.. it is not that good and bad as well.. atleast i try to answer the panel back.. So hopefully my individual presentation marks was ok as well as my partners... hmmm, gonna make some correction on our business plan... Heeeee I do like to see our panel just now... she is so beautiful..hehehehe lol.. ok. enough on that... hmmm bel assignment is still in progress.. i mean the slide.. my part is done.. hopefully it is not off side with the others... This week, I felt very exhausted. huuuuuu... I have been mention by my friends that it is the last day for us to submit any post to the blog... hmmmm but that does not stop me from blogging.. i will continue this blogging thingy... Yes I do..heeeee hmmmm now. I'm gonna study for account test tomorrow..;) ok.. GTG ya all..:) bye.. good night...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment